Real conversations. Real people. And even if I get the opportunity to talk with celebrities or established people in the future, my interest will always be with having real heartfelt conversations with the hope they can pass on practical information that my audience can use in their everyday lives. I will always follow my curiosity.
Contact us (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you have a unique story you want to tell. Either about specific challenges you’ve had in your life and in how you overcame them and/or you’re feeling stuck and want another perspective and advice on how to move forward. All sides of the spectrum will be explored in the podcast, hosted by me, Giovanni Sasso; but friends call me “Gio.”
The simplest way I can explain this podcast is…well, I don’t have an easy tagline. I have several that sum up what I want to focus on :
- Conscious change for a rapidly shifting world. Get ahead and stay there.
- Ideas for a better life.
- How to make rational decisions and learn to predict the future via mental models.
- How to apply the wisdom of history and use the intelligence of the crowd to minimize dead-ends, and speed up your own evolution in the shortest amount of time.
- Learn to factor in what you don’t know whenever you make a major decision.
- Learn practical decision-making rather than falling victim to your emotions and feelings. Control your ability to shift between your intellect and intuition.
- Choosing the right medium to express your true voice. Creativity fuels our humanity.
- The big lies of our culture & how they distort or perspective of what it means to live a meaningful and contented life.
- Take control of your life and your future by tuning out distractions and reconnecting with your nature.
- Dogs : What you need to know before adopting and in how to take care of them. My story.
- And much more.